16.1.09

Update

So, getting on the computer after I've spent almost all day in front of one is proving difficult. I'm even having a hard time getting motivated to get online for school. I really need to take a quiz today. Yuck.

Things are moving along in 2009. Still working on getting into that exercise routine, but the other stuff is going okay.

Brad gave Ebert some racketball balls that he had in the garage. Dug likes them, too. It's funny to watch Ebert try to chase them because the bounce. High. Definitely makes playing ball more fun. They also slip out of his mouth and start bouncing all over when he tries to bite down on them. The only downside is that they're small enough to roll under ever piece of furniture in the house.

It's been really really cold here the last couple of days. Bundle up! I don't mind the cold, but the wind has been gusting 25-35 miles per hour at least. Don't enjoy that!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hi Sara!
I just saw your website on Facebook and thought I would peek at it. Very cute!
I added your blog to my "following" list. I hope you don't mind and hope all is well with you!
You look great & I don't think you need to lose 5 pounds!!!