15.6.08

Blessed

Sometimes I wonder why it is that I am so blessed. I really have a great husband. He works so hard to provide for us, and then he also takes care of things around the house. He's always willing to pitch in to clean the house, and he takes the initiative to load or unload the dishwasher. And really, he does most of the laundry. I know I really did well when I married Brad. He helps out around the house, takes care of the yard and the vehicles. He's incredibly handy. He finished most of our basement by himself, learning how to do all kinds of new things.

And even better than all the things he does, is who he is. He is incredibly loving and kind, patient with me and my shortcomings. He loves God first, before anything or anyone else. Then, his next priority is family. We can talk about anything, and he is always so knowledgeable. And we can be quiet together, just enjoying each other's company. He is my best friend, and I never get tired fo spending time with him. I have great respect for him. He is truly my spiritual, emotional, and intellectual match. He deeply loves me beyond reason. And I love him the same way.

I am blessed to be Brad's wife.

Sorry for all of the mushy stuff. I have a great husband, and I don't tell him enough how great he is.

No comments: