24.10.09

Naps are Great!

I love my weekend naps! I try to get at least one, if not two naps in per weekend. I'd love to do that every day, but it's generally frowned upon in the workplace!

Here's a picture we took almost a week ago - when I was about 15 1/2, almost 16 weeks. Brad took it right before we went to bed, so please forgive my bleary-eyed appearance!





My parents were supposed to come up this weekend, but since there's so much flu going around, they decided to wait a couple of weeks. I appreciate their concern, but it will be great to see them!

We have our ultrasound a week from Monday. I know it's going to be a long week! According to the books I have, I should be able to start feeling Baby Peanut move anytime. At times, I think I feel something that could be Peanut, but I always doubt myself. I'm sure I'll figure it out in the next few weeks.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

YOU LOOK SOOO CUTE!!!!!