14.3.10

They Keep Telling Me This Is the Home Stretch

So, we're getting to the point where I'm so tired in the evenings that I don't have the energy to get on the computer and post anything to keep everyone updated. But, the short update is that I'm still pregnant!

We've been busy prepping for Darcy to arrive. We have her room pretty much ready to go. I have a few more things to clean up and put away. Still need to paint her tables to look like lady bugs. Probably a project for next weekend. We still have a few odds and ends to pick up, too. Not too many, and none exactly essential before she arrives. I've started transitioning things at work, which has been a surreal process. I guess I'm still having a difficult time wrapping my brain around the sheer amount of change that is going to occur in the next few weeks.

We are about 3 1/2 weeks away from our due date. I've started having some contractions. Nothing really regular yet, and none that are painful. But, they've started happening more frequently and for a little longer duration. I have a feeling she'll still keep us guessing as to when to expect her arrival. Hopefully we'll find out a little more at our next doctor's appointment on Wednesday.

Here are some pictures we took last Friday. Yes, I know it's a big belly!

No comments: