9.11.09

It's a Girl!

We had our first ultrasound last week. It's truly amazing to see this little life. It is one way where God is still creating!

We found out that we're having a little girl. Very exciting!


Still praying for a healthy baby!

And for the record, I'm pretty amazed at how well our ultrasound tech was able to pick out what these blurry images actually were! Some of them I can definitely see, but others . . . well, it's hard to make out a baby from what I see.
I'm definitely feeling more movement today. She's an active little thing!



2 comments:

ArtsyAndi said...

AW! Congratulations... can't wait to meet her!

Amy Hunt said...

Isn't it great? Every time I felt Gibson move I would say, "Hey, baby!" I think he got used to the reaction. Every kick or wiggle is a love pat. She's saying, "Thank you, mommy!"