17.8.08

Back to School

We just got back from spending a great weekend with Brad's parents. I actually played a little golf--only five holes. I'm still learning. I get nervous when people are behind us. Other than golf, we spent some time by the pool and watching Michael Phelps make Olympic history.

We got new phones while we were in Conway, too. These actually have cameras that you can hook up to the computer, and I can e-mail pictures now, too, so hopefully I'll get some photos posted soon.

Brad heads back to school tomorrow. He is just thrilled, let me tell ya! He has to take two accounting classes for work. I head back in a week. It will be interesting to see how the night classes go.

I'm going to try to convince Brad to take the puppies for a walk. We all could benefit!

No comments: